Hello and welcome to the Dog Pack Role-Play! I am Spiritstorm, the site owner! There're many things to do on here! Leaders get to lead their Packs, and bring loyalty throughout them. Deputies help with the leader, organize patrols, and all sorts of stuff. Medicine dogs are like doctors, they too, have apprentices of their own, and when the medicine dog dies, his/her apprentice is next in line for the job. Hunters hunt for their Pack, and have a great skill of hunting. Fighters are agressive, and very good fighters. They guard the camp, go on patrols, and fight off anyone who messes with them. Apprentices learn from their mentors, and to see if they're REALLY ready to be a hunter or fighter, they have to be tested for one day, if the leader decides he/she is ready to be a hunter/fighter, she puts up a ceremony for them. Watchers watch over the pups, they CAN be a male or female, I, do not care. Pups are cute, small soon-to-be hunter/fighter/medicine dog. Elders are the elderly, retired dogs. Apprentices hunt for them and do chores that include with elders.
Please join on join page! :)
I do art requests for members on here, just go onto www.deviantart.hazelheart221.com and request on the comments.
Here are the following Packs of Dogs:
Pack of the Wild:
Full of ambition and aggressive dogs. This is why they call them the Pack of the Wild. They are WILD! Mostly any kind of big dog is in this pack. They are loyal, one of the most best packs you've ever want to join!
Pack of the Stream:
These dogs are swift and brave, one of the four packs that can swim. Most medium dogs are in this pack. They are not that mean, there are a lot of dogs that are friendly. ONLY this pack can swim. You MUSN'T disturb them during a pack meeting!
Pack of the Land:
The MOST friendliest and most loyalest Pack of all. Ask them a question, they answer very kindly. They're very nice to the Pack of the Stream and the Pack of the Thunder. They think the Pack of the Wild is too mean for them so they're mean to them; it's even. This Pack has small dogs and mostly get weak very easily.
Pack of the Thunder:
This is the most horrifying Pack in the land. This Pack has many sizes of dogs. You MAY NOT disturb them. They have many talents ( Exmp, fighting skill, hunting skill, etc. ). You may see them sometimes because they like to travel, especially to the Spiritpool.
If want to join one of these Packs, please join on the join page.
This is the dog code, in order to be in a Pack, you must follow them.
1. An apprentice has to save some prey for the elders or the watchers.
2. There can be half Pack dogs, but they have to stay in their mother's Pack.
3. Prey are caught for a reson; to be eaten. Give the Pack of the Spirits thanks for its life.
4. You have to kill a dog for a reson.
5. You can take pups from a pack, just make sure it has a reson to be taken.
6. ALL Medicine Dogs MUST believe in the Pack of the Spirits or they WILL NOT share the life with them.
7. All leaders have to choose a new deputy at moonhigh.
8. All Medicine Dogs have to pick a apprentice before they die or retire. ( I'm sorry if there is not enough young dogs to choose! )
9. After the Leader dies/retires, the deputy takes place and becomes the leader.
10. All Packs must be caring and nice for the others and thank the Pack of the Spirits for the kindness and life they have given your Pack. :)
11. If you're a Hunter, Fighter, Pup, Apprentice, the Deputy, or Watcher, you CANNOT go inside into the brambles of the Spiritpool. ( Or else Spiritstorm will go MAD on you! :P )
If any questions, please ask Spiritstorm on her profile. :)